Satisfaction and food are actually exceptionally associated, from the joy of cooking and eating to the changes in brain science that food can achieve and when it comes to food, it’s better to focus on how to make dietary choices that are packed with nutrition and can reduce the risk of diseases. Nutrition is a critical part of health and development, it is “How food affects the strength of the body”.
Soya chunks by Apis are a protein powerhouse, with 52% protein content, these spongy balls are used in a variety of curry & dry preparations, that enhance the taste & nutritional value of all kinds of recipes. The high protein content helps in overall muscle growth & in developing strong immunity. Not only this, but these golden chunks also have more for your health- “9 essential amino acids”. The Essential amino acids are not synthesized by the body itself & hence must come from the food. These 9 essential amino acids are only available in soybeans in the right proportions across all vegetarian sources.
Need to know more? Continue reading.
- All about Apis Soya Chunks-
The Soya chunks are made utilizing soy flour that has been ‘defatted’ or the oil is taken out. They are the results left subsequent after separating soybean oil and have an uneven surface when left dry. The surface turns soft and light when soaked in warm water or added to any curry. They are known as ‘vegan’s meat’ as their wholesome profile is tantamount to a few non-veggie lover nourishments. Soya pieces are likewise adaptable and can likewise be cooked to have a comparative flavor as non-veg curries.
- Nourishment estimation of Apis Soya Chunks-
Soy is loaded with polyunsaturated fats, proteins, and omega 3 unsaturated fats. 100 grams of uncooked soya lumps have 345 calories with 52 grams of protein, 0.5 grams absolute fat, 33 grams starches, and 13 grams dietary fiber. They are likewise rich in calcium and iron while giving no additional sugar or sodium to the body. That isn’t the main supplement soya chunks have to bring to the table. And one of the best points is that they are incredibly simple to add to your eating regimen.
- Benefits of having Apis Soya Chunks-
Soya Chunks pack various advantages and empower quicker muscle-building and digestion. They are extraordinary for the strength of bone, hair, and skin wellbeing. As indicated by a recent report, it was discovered that soy pieces can proficiently bring down the degrees of terrible cholesterol in the body and shield the heart from afflictions. The investigation likewise found that soya pieces prevent abundance fat from collecting around the organs, subsequently advancing weight reduction. Apis soya chunks are stacked with fiber, Subsequently permitting the food to pass gradually from the system and keeping you full for a much longer period of time. Soaking Soya Chunks in warm water and adding them to your fried rice and salad of mixed greens are the most effortless approaches to add them to your eating routine.
You can likewise make many Soya Chunk recipes with very fewer efforts, and in any case, you would like to try, below are provided some of the easiest Soya Chunk recipes-
SOYA CHUNK FRY
Ingredients- 1 sprig curry leaves, 1/2 tsp cumin, ¾ to 1 cup soya chunks, 2 tomatoes, 1 large onion(sliced), 1 Pinch hing, 1 to 2 green chilies sliced, ¾ to 1 tsp GINGER GARLIC PASTE, Salt as needed, ½ tsp red chili powder, ½ to ¾ tsp GARAM MASALA or kitchen king masala, 2 tsp Oil, Coriander leaves to garnish.
- Boil soya chunks in a lot of water for 3 to 5 minutes depending on the size, Leave them in the water for a while. Rinse them at least twice and squeeze off the excess water and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin and curry leaves. Saute till cumin begins to splutter.
- This step is optional. Marinate soya chunks with 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste, 1/4 tsp chili powder, and 1/2 tsp of garam masala. Keep this aside for 15 mins.
- Add hing, chili, onions and fry till they turn translucent.
- Add ginger garlic and fry till the raw smell goes away.
- Add tomatoes, salt, and turmeric. Fry till mushy.
- Add chili powder and masala powder. Mix and fry.
- Add soaked nuggets and mix everything well.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low heat for 3 to 5 minutes without burning.
- Fry on medium heat for 2 mins until a good aroma comes out.
- Garnish soya chunks fry with coriander leaves.
CHILLI SOYA NUGGETS
- For soya preparation- 4 cup water, ½ tsp salt, 1 cup soya chunks, 1 tbsp curd/yogurt, thick, ½ tsp ginger garlic paste, ¼ tsp pepper, crushed, ½ tsp Kashmiri red chili powder, ¼ cup cornflour, oil for frying
- Other ingredients- 4 tsp oil, 3 clove garlic, chopped, 1 green chili, slit, 4 tbsp spring onion, chopped, 2 tbsp onion, chopped, 10 cubes capsicum, 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp chili sauce, ¼ tsp pepper, crushed, ¼ tsp salt
- For cornflour slurry- 1tsp cornflour, ¼ cup water
- Firstly, in a large Kadai heat 4 tsp oil and saute 3 clove garlic and 1 green chili on high flame.
- Also, saute 2 tbsp onion and 2 tbsp spring onion on high flame.
- Further, add 10 cubes capsicum and continue to saute till they slightly change color.
- Additionally, add 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tsp chili sauce, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp soy sauce, ¼ tsp pepper, and ¼ tsp salt.
- Mix well and saute for a minute.
- Add cornflour slurry and mix until the gravy slightly thickens and turns glossy.
- Additionally, add fried soya chunks and mix well.
- Finally, transfer soya chili to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped spring onions green. serve with fried rice.
RAJASTHANI STYLE KADDU AUR SOYA KI SABZI
Ingredients- 2 cups peeled red pumpkin cubes, ½ cup soaked and chopped soya chunks, 2tbs oil, 1tbs mustard seeds, ½ tsp fenugreek seeds, 1tsp nigella seeds, 2 bay leaves, 1 small stick cinnamon, 2 cloves, 2 cardamoms, ¼ tsp asafoetida, ½ cup chopped tomatoes, 1sp chili powder, ½ tsp turmeric powder, 2 tsp coriander-cumin seeds powder, salt to taste, ½ tsp sugar, 1tsp lemon juice.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and add the mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, nigella seeds, bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves, and cardamom.
- When the mustard seeds crackle, add the soya chunks and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the asafoetida and saute on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, chili powder, turmeric powder, and coriander-cumin seeds powder and saute on a medium flame for 1 minute
- Add the red pumpkin cubes, salt, sugar, and 1 ¾ cups of water and mix well. Cover the lid and cook on a medium flame for 10 to 12 minutes or till the pumpkin gets cooked while attiring occasionally.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Serve hot.
BABY CORN AND SOYA STIR FRY
Ingredients- 1 cup parboiled baby corn, ½ cup soya chunks, 2tsp chopped garlic, ¼ dozen chopped spring onions, ½ cup capsicum cubes, ¾ cup sliced mushrooms, 3tsp soya sauce, 2tbsp chili sauce, ½ cup chopped spring onion greens, 1tbsp oil, a pinch of sugar, salt to taste.
- Soak the soya nuggets in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and squeeze out all the water.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add the garlic, spring onion whites, and capsicum and saute over high flame till the onions turn golden brown in color.
- Add the mushrooms and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the soya nuggets and baby corn and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the soya sauce, chili sauce, sugar, and salt and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the spring onion greens and cook for another minute.
- Serve hot.
SOYA MUTTER KI SABZI
Ingredients- ½ cup soya chunks, ¾ cup boiled green peas, ½ tsp cumin seeds, a pinch of asafoetida, 1tsp of ginger-green chili paste, ½ tsp garlic paste, ½cup chopped onions, ½ cup finely chopped tomatoes, 1/2tsp chili powder, ½ tsp coriander powder, ½ cup fresh curds, 2 tsp besan, 2 tsp milk, ½ tsp sugar, 2 tsp oil, salt to taste.
- Cook the soya nuggets in hot salted water for about 20 minutes. Squeeze out the water and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds. When they crackle, add the asafoetida, ginger-green chili paste, garlic paste, and onions and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chili powder, and coriander powder and cook on a slow flame for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix the curds, gram flour, milk, and ¾ cup of water and add to the onion-tomato gravy.
- Add the soya nuggets, green peas, sugar, and salt and simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Serve hot.